Moving Actor and battler intro move face to face to start a battle!

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hey eveyrone,

I would like to know if someone know if an plugin already exist for making the Actor move across the screen to get to his position while the battle start?

I mean, right now when you start a battle, the Actor and the enemies are already set in place, but I would like to have something more dynamic were you see the Actors and the ennemis just move(slide) to their position to start the battle.

I'm not sure if it's clear, but do you thing it's possible to do something more systemics plugin?

Thanks!

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Thanks for your help, I will see if I can do this every battle to get the intro more dynamic.
Everything is better then just to person in front of each other without any movement.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
QUESTION : Can someone tell me a script function to show and hide the BattleHud Menu please? Or a trigger to do so? Thanks!

After I have done some test with some dynamic Battle Intro and using the Basetroop event from Yanfly plugin I still have some issue.

Even if I use the Turn 0 to start an event, there always a 1-2 frame where I see my Actor standing there before the trigger is sent of at the start of the battle.

Do someone know how to override the intro sequence of RPG Maker MV by default? I mean, I'm trying to make my actors move directly when the black fade in transition is gone. Right now the battle start, we see the actor and they teleport to the place I want them to be.

I will continue my search to have better battle intro :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi