mia_flint

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm working on an NPC of an old dude who follows you around telling you his life story. I need the text to be scrolling while you're moving around interacting with other NPC's and other things. I have tried Galv's Messages Without Wait V.1.1 (https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-messages-without-wait/). It did make it so I could move around but I couldn't talk to other people and when I talked to any NPC I could move around, which I don't want. I only want to move around while I talk to this NPC and no one else. If you can help or have suggestions please let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another plugin complete and ready for Wednesday!
Just for the record I have greatly enjoyed the past couple months of using RPG Maker MV - enough that I went ahead and bought MZ although it's going to be a bit before I seriously start a project with that.
I have a pretty reasonable alpha of one game that's got roughly 4 hours of content and some bits and pieces of others after only about 300 hours total time and about 2 1/2 months of owning RPG Maker.....
I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_herefortheplugins