Korros

Mage of Procastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello people QAQ!

So I've been working on my game for some days, and now I want to make some cool title screen with an RTP-Style background without changing how the menu looks or works, and if possible one that you can adjust the speed and what direction will the image move.

Also if you could add a "mist" effect together with the moving image it would be great.

If anybody could tell me where to find it or if you could make it, I would be really happy thanks.

Have a nice day,

CD

EDIT: Being more specific, I want to make a large vertical image that goes from down to up slowly as the player waits in the title screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
what do you mean by constantly looping?

Korros

Mage of Procastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
@adiktuzkimo I edited the post. Instead of constant looping, just one image going from down to up real slow, and once it gets to the top, it should end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rate61