Hilly

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello.

I got the RPG MV and started play around with it,and the battle message (red circle in the picture below) look kinda lame,so I want move down or at least put in windows,is there any setting in RPG MV can change that or I need someone's script? I checked on web but still don't know how to do it.
49112241028_bd3aa75465_m.jpg

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

I'm pretty certain this will take code, if even a snippet of it, to accomplish. However, I don't know what that would be or if anything exists that would accomplish it. But fortunately, there are people more knowledgeable in this area than me.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you move it down to the actor status area, where do you want to move the actor status box to?

Hilly

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you move it down to the actor status area, where do you want to move the actor status box to?
Under the actor status area,beside actor portrait.I use Sumrndm's Hud maker to shrink and move around the battle menu for my liking,but the battle message is the only things unmovable in battle screen...

Edit: At most least,can it be disabled so it would not show?

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:
I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butchpop