Moving Box MV

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I am making a stealth game with a ninja. I am trying to find a animation where the ninja moves into a box and has to walk around in it to get to the other side. I am hoping to find this somewhere on this forum. I have bought both vx ace and mv. So, wherever you can find, I would really appreciate it.

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
While this does look cool, I was kind of hoping for a wooden box. Should have mentioned that first. Sorry! Thanks for looking though!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think I completely understand what you are wanting - are you wanting a view of an interior of a wooden box?

Alinara

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I that is what I am trying to say. It is pretty hard to find a moving wooden box.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you want an interior of a moving wooden box? Is there anyway you can provide some sort of reference as to what you are wanting, because I'm just not getting it.

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you want an interior of a moving wooden box? Is there anyway you can provide some sort of reference as to what you are wanting, because I'm just not getting it.
They want a box sprite that moves to replace the player sprite, indicating that the player is hiding inside of one while stealthily moving around. Apparently they want it made out of wood. I don't know if just the box would be good enough, or if there is a request to see legs and whatnot as well.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooooh, okay. Well, why not just take the wooden crate from the RTP and make it into a character set?

bhindi1224

NOT Indian Okra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well you could use the RTP, but then you wouldn't get to show off non-existent art skills. I'm embarrassed at how long that took to look that bad. :kaoswt:

Edit: Inside B has some crates that are way better looking and ready to go pretty much.

@Alinara: Upon looking around, the SF_Outside_B tilesheet has a box that would work for this exact purpose.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordLycan95