DigitalTheory

Always on the grind!
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all!

Basically I have created a mini map that shows the player and NPC's via Icons on the mini map. The Icons move on mini map when the NPC [EVENT] moves which is all fine but I wanted to do the same to the airship which is now a helicopter in my game. If you have a look at the screenshot in this post you will see how I've setup the event for an NPC but my problem is that the airship is non clickable, meaning, it does not bring up an EVENT window when double clicking on it. Does anyone know how I'd get the airship on my mini map with custom pic of helicopter for mini map to work?

Thx a million you lovely people!!!

***STAY SAFE EVERYONE***

Attachments

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think Utility Common Event by Yanfly can help here. It lets you trigger common events while mounting/unmouting a vehicle, so you can event the rest in that common event.

DigitalTheory

Always on the grind!
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you please elaborate on how I set it up if it's not too much trouble? THX!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)
SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abhikhurana