KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly Battle Engine: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Battle_Engine_Core_(YEP)
SRD Hud Maker: http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/

I have a question, how would move side view battlers so they are adjacent to one another. I have an image attached to show where I want the other actors. I plan to have a front view battle system but I want the animations of the skills to show up on screen.

I would use Moghunters battle hud but that conflicts with a Yanfly plugin I have that is essential to one of my characters skills. So that is why I am using SRD Hud Maker.

Attachments

• Move Battlers.PNG
    Move Battlers.PNG
    980.1 KB · Views: 3

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Battle Engine provides the Anchor X and Anchor Y notetags.

If those don't do what you want for some reason, you could try Caethyril's Step_Y plugin.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Battle Engine provides the Anchor X and Anchor Y notetags.

If those don't do what you want for some reason, you could try Caethyril's Step_Y plugin.
I decided to use Caethyril Step_Y plugin and it does works exactly how I want it. The only small cavoite is the first party member goes more rightward the more party members you have. Is there a way to make sequential members to go more rightwards instead.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've never used the plugin - you should ask your question in that thread, or message Caethyril.

If there's not a parameter for it, you could find the function that calculates the position inside the plugin and change it to negative values.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:
The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.
Our Lore Wizard, Buttercup, just emailed me a draft of one of our in-game lore books, and it's one of my favorites so far. Her books are really bringing a vibrant history to Evergloom!

I've posted it under a spoiler tag called 'A study in 43rd Century Poetry' in our development thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SrGrimm_