RenegadeForce

Game Developer and Artist
Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
Hey...

Whats up?

I was wondering for my upcoming game if it was possible to move the title screen options (new game, continue, exit...etc) to the far right-handside of the screen instead of the middle....

I plan to have a saddened soldier (on the far right) standing on a mountain using is sword to hold his weakened body up with mountains surrounding him and an empty space in the middle where an image of a castle, that appears later in the game, will be placed. Hopefully portaying a beautiful titlescreen.

The options (newgame, continue, exit...etc) will be, more or less, ontop of the soldier but easily visible.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

HAROON HEYLEN :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes - but only by scripting. If you go to the script part of the title screen, you can change the commands there to change the display.

If you don't know how to do that, make a screenshot where the parts should be and post a script request with that screenshot.

RenegadeForce

Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
And how can i change the commands there...?

Sorry newbie :)

RenegadeForce

Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
Ohh ok i figuered it out...Thank you soo much!!

One last question is it possible to move the game's name (E.g "project 1") to the far right on the title screen aswell?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

haroonheylen, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Scene_Title, line 61. Change the 1 at the end to 2 to right align.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGrizzlyDev