MP and TP bars

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi all, I'm not 100% sure if this is the right spot for this question...

I want to change "TP" into "Rage" (that is the easy part) and make it so that the "Rage" bar only shows up for my "Warrior" Class and the "MP" bar only shows up for the magic base classes.  I've had trouble making this happen or finding anything to help.  Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

(Note: Moderates if I posted in the wrong section please let me know so I can correct it :)

Seacliff

RPG Maker Mastermind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Yes
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Yanfly's Skill Core plugin is probably what you are looking for. It allows you to swap out MP and TP meters for specific classes via notetags. (In the video at 3:30)

Also, If you go into the terms tab in the database, you can rename different core terms, using this you can rename 'TP' to 'Rage'.

I know I kind of glossed over everything there, but I hope that somewhat helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wehtam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I love you!!!  This is exactly what I was looking for!  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zamnath