jasonreid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm looking for a script that can allow you to gain MP when you attack using the basic attack command, like TP but have it's own rate of return. I don't want this to be the used for all classes, only two of them.

I did find a script here but it only works when you are hit, not when you attack.

Any help will be appreciated.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to script request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

jasonreid

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm actually using a very similar script like that one to set a specific skill to be the attack skill. Now it's a matter of getting said skill to generate MP on attack... :|

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!
Taller RTP Characters, Rewrite Dialogues w/ AI, & Simple Event AI & Shooting | RPG Maker News #37

No water this time, just trying for a majestic cliffside... The cave snuck in because I liked it. Now I guess I need a mini cave map or "secret" for it. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielvallejos