Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
MPP_StatePopup - 2016/10/28 (ver. 1.0)

Creator name: Mokusei Penguin

Overview
State icon will pop-up above the sprite when afflicted by status in battle.

Features
- Setting for pop-up time and delay time for multiple state.
- State icon can appear on Actor/ Enemy if you want.

Preview

State added

State removed

Credit and Thanks: Mokusei Penguin

Terms of Use- Free for commercial and non-commercial use.

License - MIT License: http://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

You can download js file from the thread attachment.

For Yanfly Battle Core compadibility fix by mjshi: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeygin8051qencl/MPP_StatePopup.js?dl=1

Attachments

Last edited:

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is a cool plugin, but in my project for some reason the State Popup is appearing behind the Actors. I have a bunch of plugins and tried disabling most of them. When I had none of them installed except for this plugin and Yanfly's Battle Engine Core/Action Sequence plugins the State Popups wouldn't show up at all.

Is there a possibility to add a Z axis to the state popup? Might be a good idea so it works well with other plugins.

Attachments

Last edited:

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fantastic! Thanks a bunch, Tale!

N-Amata

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question: does this work when not in battle? Like, just in the map?

Reason for question: This would be an even more wonderful plugin if it worked with QABS, since there's not a lot of indicators there whether someone is poisoned or not.

Anyways, this is a great plugin! Small, simple, but very helpful. Have a good day!

tale

Volunteer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@N-Amata Works specifically on battle, not anywhere else.

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I had a suggestion! An option to play a sound effect for when a state is added and one for when a state is removed?
(If a bit of customization isn't too complicated, you could set specific sound effects for specific state ID's in their notebox on sound effects when the state is being added or removed)

Edit:
You can technically already do this with Yanfly's Buff & States Core, but it'll play the sound effects all at once. The difference with this suggestion would be that the sound effects play on time with the state popups. So if you have 3 states added, it would play three times.

Last edited:

Burai

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Any chance you could make a compatibility patch for Victor Engine's Damage Popup? If I apply states with Javascript instead of the default method his doesn't show those states being added or removed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AphoticAmaranth