Mr.Liu's Plugin Collection: BetterTroopSorting + DrawEventsShadow

tsunetakaryu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Note: I'm just a porter, not the original scripts writer(Mr. Liu or 过眼云烟 [Guo Yan Yun Yan]).

Since Mr. Liu can't read the English texts but want to share those plugins for us, I asked for his authorize then post it at here. 

MrLiu_EnemyPosition
by 过眼云烟​
Auto Set Enemy Position in the Side-view Battle Scene​

Well, I prefer to call it as "Better Sorted Enemies", this plugin will re-arrange the enemies' troop so that returns a better look in visually. 

Feature(s): 
Perspective supported​
 ​
Preview: 
Before​
20151118194745.jpg
 ​
After​
20151118194831.jpg
Download: 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B81cAcu1ewzCbGdHWmlCNHVOUVk&usp=sharing

As you can see, their is another plugin which called "MrLiu_Shadow.js", but I found a bug just very before publish this post, so I decide to ask for a hotfix. After that I'll post MrLiu_Shadow A.S.A.P.

Compatibility:

Checked by myself with tons of plugin running in my little game. 

20151118195345.jpg

​
MrLiu_Shadow
by 过眼云烟​
Draw shadows for actors and events in non-battle scene​

Feature(s): 
Shadows work!​
 ​
Preview: 
20151118201027.jpg
 ​
Usage:
* The troop will always display the shadows by default, * events name which included "Sh" (CASE SENSITIVE) will display the shadows. * * For example: * Alex the Dragon Slayer Sh * Sh Alex the Dragon Slayer * Alex Sh the Dragon Slayer * Above-mentioned all of them will be able to draw a shadow to this event. Download: 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B81cAcu1ewzCbGdHWmlCNHVOUVk&usp=sharing

Terms of Use: 

Free for commercial and non-commercial use.

Credits: 

过眼云烟, Ryusa

Last edited by a moderator:

soken

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Well this was unexpected, Cool!

Thanks for making it!

doranikofu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
the shadow actually is above the character sprite...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelevra069