Mr Pyramids Stuff

Lake

*Smirk*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'll bookmark this thread! I'll keep an eye out for some updates!

Really got some awesome stuff here, good job man ^_^

MrPyramidHead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whoopsie, kind of disappeared there >.<. Just a small update. It's a Shrine/Temple/Whatever, I made it awhile ago but its not being used so hopefully someone else might find a use for it.

Find it on the main post. :p

I'm also working on some Dungeons now (Or atleast trying too. >.<) Here's a snippet.

Still a W.I.P, so no idea when I might release it. I also have a few more planned.

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Looks good :) I have a request though, can you please upload the water stuff you have that goes up against the cliff edges without the cliffs so it can be used with other cliffs? If you have it of course. 

lvkennelly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@MrPyramidHead I love these so much thank you for all your hard work!! :'D <3 The whole kaus tileset situation kind of killed my motivation but your tilesets have complete re-inspired me all over again!! I absolutely love them, the snowy one especially! ^^ Was just going to be cheeky and ask for an ice cave request but have just seen your update about the dungeon you're making which is literally spot on what I meant haha! Can't wait to see it completed! 

feckyeslife

Sleepy Cat Mom
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are looking great! I especially love the snow set. The new dungeon also looks amazing :o

Can't wait to play around with these. 

MrPyramidHead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
HaHa, thanks a bunch guys. ^.^ Actually, on that note. I've made a slight alternative of the snow tiles for those that are interested.

It was kind of more of a test then anything, but I quite like the results. So it's there if you'd like to use them. ^.^

Looks good :) I have a request though, can you please upload the water stuff you have that goes up against the cliff edges without the cliffs so it can be used with other cliffs? If you have it of course. 
Thanks, I think I've got them lying around somewhere. I just need to search through the labyrinth that is my laptop.

LoneWolf%

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great job with the tiles! Unfortunately I've encountered some issues with the A1 tiles. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Screenshot (14).png

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sooo... I just wanted to comment here and say that these are absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the curved walls for the caves. By far the best thing in here. (I'm biased. I hate the squared cave walls. T_T)) You're amazing and I'm definitely using these for Dream Chasers!

MrPyramidHead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great job with the tiles! Unfortunately I've encountered some issues with the A1 tiles. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Sorry the reply is late, alot of my tiles depend of Shift-Mapping. Using that for the water-cliff bit (Bottom circle) should fix the issue. @wintyrbarnesposted a great tutorial if you're stuck. About the grass water bit, I'm actually not quite sure what is causing that issue, I'll have to look around.

Last edited by a moderator:

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hm... I don't mean to sound ungrateful but these tilesets seem to be somewhat misaligned. I have no idea how to fix them either. :c They're lovely but I don't have the skill to edit them properly.

RishigangiX

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@SquallStorm They are working fine for me, did you open the image in full screen before saving it? I also had the same problem when I tried saving it directly, but the problem fixed itself when I opened the full size image and saved it.

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@RishigangiX Yeah I just double checked that. They're fine now. That is one of the most awkward things I've ever seen this website do. xD

Thank you! And thank you, Mr. Pyramid Head, for the beautiful tiles.

MrPyramidHead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@RishigangiX Yeah I just double checked that. They're fine now. That is one of the most awkward things I've ever seen this website do. xD

Thank you! And thank you, Mr. Pyramid Head, for the beautiful tiles.
Haha, you're very welcome! I'm glad the issue has been resolved(And quickly too. xD). The website does handle images rather strangely, I must say. Nothing too major though. 

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These tiles are are godsend... I made this last night. This is a before and after of the first floor of my first dungeon in my current project.

Before:

After: 

LoneWolf%

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry the reply is late, alot of my tiles depend of Shift-Mapping. Using that for the water-cliff bit (Bottom circle) should fix the issue. @wintyrbarnesposted a great tutorial if you're stuck. About the grass water bit, I'm actually not quite sure what is causing that issue, I'll have to look around.
Ah ok. Thank you so much!  :)

MrPyramidHead

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These tiles are are godsend... I made this last night. This is a before and after of the first floor of my first dungeon in my current project.

Before:

After: 

Woah, looking great. What a difference! Looks alot more organic and natural. Glad they're coming in use. :) :D :D

Hopefully I can get round to updating my dungeon tiles more, be it adding more stuff or improving the quality a tad bit. I want to work on like, every dungeon/combination available! xD 

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whatever you make I'll use eventually. xD

adityayoga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
i cant use it, the image to small for tileset A5

lvkennelly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
i cant use it, the image to small for tileset A5
If you click on the images MrPyramidHead has uploaded so they pop up on here then click 'full size' at the bottom left and download that picture they'll fit! :)  I did the same thing at first haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 thousand people gathered.

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abccc