Mr Pyramids Stuff

Mickychi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
HaHa, thanks a bunch guys. ^.^ Actually, on that note. I've made a slight alternative of the snow tiles for those that are interested.

It was kind of more of a test then anything, but I quite like the results. So it's there if you'd like to use them. ^.^

Thanks, I think I've got them lying around somewhere. I just need to search through the labyrinth that is my laptop.
Just asking if you managed to dig up that water? All cool if you haven't got it. 

Ashouse

Resident Zombie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Behold! The glorious! ROUNDNESS!!!!

thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Can anyone help me?

I want to add these tiles to a tileset so they can automap with a water animation. The area I'm having a problem with specifically is along the water edge from a cliff face, pictured below:

I can get the water itself to auto-tile correctly, but when it comes to the transition tiles with the cliffs involved, all I can do is put them in individually. This means that the water on the tile with the cliff featured in it will not animate, but the rest of the water will. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

yeye on est la

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Very nice titlesets!

Is it normal that when I use them in my game as it is, when I select them, the selector will not fit the titleset.

Thank you!

Aureus

The Noob Who Tries
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Holy smoke.
I just wanted you to know how I love this set.
Thank you so much.

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Are you still updating stuff?

Marushia

Neko-chan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
Wow!Shine for my eyes *_* AMAZING.

xiyizi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there. This looks fantastic!

Unfortunately I cannot work out how to mix the cliffs with the water. See my example:

The left side of the cliff seems to merge with the water. But the middle and right-hand sides don't work at all!

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? I simply imported the A1 tileset into my project with no modifications whatsoever so not sure what it could be

Edit: OK so I read through the thread and didn't realise shift-clicking was a thing. SO anyone else who is having the same problem as I was, make sure you shift-click the water-tile when placing it down to force it to have no borders allowing it to merge with the adjacent cliff-water parts

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, that water is FANTASTIC. I know this thread is pretty old, but man, it's a good edit and it deserves the boost. The little glimmers are exactly what the RTP version is missing!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mr Pyramids, do you plan to create a pyramid tileset?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop