MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
hi i discovered the RPG maker a few months ago and through all the sets i saw, especially when i discovered parallax maps, my interest in pixel art was aroused. I don't like the standard figures with the big heads, so I make longer ones with smaller heads for myself. I have found longer human standard figures here in the forum, which I have adjusted a bit, I just have to check the conditions again before I can or cannot publish them here. I'm not an active forum person and only do it as a hobby, so please don't ask any big questions about whether I can implement something or have extra requests. I hope I was able to express myself clearly because English is not my mother tongue and I have fasted this with google translator. Otherwise I hope you enjoy creating the games, have fun.
If nothing else is mentioned, free for commercial and non-commercial use, as long I get credit and commercial only part of a game.if others are involved, I write the conditions below.

Orc Sprite 48x96
$orcmanMrKEK1.png$orcmanMrKEK2.png$orcmanMrKEK3.png

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
credit.png
Wayward Martian Graphics+MrKEK48x96Sprite.png
Credit to Wayward Martian Graphics Terms: you must own rpg maker MZ and credit him.

röm.pngezgif.com-gif-maker(6).gif
MrKEKrömunterrock48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömrüstung48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömstiefelx96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömgürtel8x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömschwertx96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömhelmx96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömhelm2x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömhelm3x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömschildx96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömhelmschildx96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömerx96Sprite.png
Credit to Wayward Martian Graphics (and MrKEK) Terms: you must own rpg maker MZ and credit him too.

Last edited:

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
röm2.pngezgif.com-gif-maker(7).gif
MrKEKrömunterrockB48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömschildx96SpriteB.pngMrKEKrömhelmschildx96SpriteB.pngMrKEKrömhelm4x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömer2-48x96Sprite.png
Credit to Wayward Martian Graphics (and MrKEK) Terms: you must own rpg maker MZ and credit him too.

Last edited:

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
1h2h.png
Wayward Martian Graphics+MrKEK(1H)48x96Sprite.pngWayward Martian Graphics+MrKEK(2H)48x96Sprite.png

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
röm1(1h).pngezgif.com-gif-maker(8).gifezgif.com-gif-maker(9).gif
MrKEKrömunterrock(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömunterrockB(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömrüstung(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömgürtel(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömschwert(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömschild(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömschild(1h)48x96SpriteB.pngMrKEKrömhelmschild(1h)48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKrömhelmschild(1h)48x96SpriteB.pngMrKEKlanz1-1-48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKlanz1-2-48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKlanz2-1-48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKlanz2-2-48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKröm(1h).pngMrKEKröm2(1h).pngMrKEKstab1-1-48x96Sprite.pngMrKEKstab1-2-48x96Sprite.png

Last edited:

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
egyptian soldiers.pngezgif.com-gif-maker(15).gifezgif.com-gif-maker(16).gifezgif.com-gif-maker(17).gif
1wayward martian graphics-MrKEK.png2wayward martian graphics-MrKEK.png3wayward martian graphics-MrKEK.pngägyp-MrKEK-face.pngägyp-MrKEK-fuß1.pngägyp-MrKEK-mextra1.pngägyp-MrKEK-mextra2.pngägyp-MrKEK-mextra3.pngägyp-MrKEK-mhaare1.pngägyp-MrKEK-mkopf1.pngägyp-MrKEK-mkopf2.pngägyp-MrKEK-mkopf3.pngägyp-MrKEK-mkopf4.pngägyp-MrKEK-mrock1.pngägyp-MrKEK-mrock2.pngägyp-MrKEK-torso1.pngägyp-MrKEK-bogen1.pngägyp-MrKEK-bogen2.pngägyp-MrKEK-schwert1.pngägyp-MrKEK-schwert2.pngägyp-MrKEK-schwertgold1.pngägyp-MrKEK-schwertgold2.pngägyp-MrKEK-bogenschütze.pngägyp-MrKEK-sol1.pngägyp-MrKEK-sol2.png

Last edited:

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Dang, the boys got beefy. Nice editing job and nice work on the outfits! ^_^

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thank you, glad you like it, I plan more of this kind :)

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ägypwom.pngezgif.com-gif-maker(19).gif
MrKEK-F-face-1-48x96ägyp.pngMrKEK-F-face-2-48x96ägyp.pngMrKEK-F-kopf-1-48x96ägyp.pngMrKEK-F-schuhe48x96ägyp.pngMrKEK-F-top1-1-48x96ägyp.pngMrKEK-F-top1-2-48x96ägyp.pngMrKEK-F-Prin48x96ägyp.png

Last edited:

MrKEK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ezgif.com-gif-maker(18).gifI exported this sprite some time ago, but didn't save the progress in Gimp, so for now there is only this complete sprite, actually I don't feel like redrawing everything from scratch again, maybe in 1-2 weeks.
ägyp-1MrKEK48x96.png

Last edited:

WaywardMartian

Is sometimes a giant bee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
And the ladies get the Amazonian treatment. Nice!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on Project Zelda!

The title screen lacked enough sparkles... this oversight has been rectified. :kaopride:
67 frames for a dragon transformation? Eh, seems about right. XD
It's not about your writing, it's about your mapping.
Newbie, please be gentle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88samcom