MRP Easy Receive Item Events

HelloAnnyong

Software Wizard
Reaction score
First Language
English
MRP Easy Receive Item Events - version 1.00
Mark Przepiora (HelloAnnyong)

Usage Terms: Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0. tl;dr: If you use this during development of your noncommercial game, you must credit me (Mark Przepiora / HelloAnnyong) inside your game's credits sequence and readme. I would also appreciate you sending me a message letting me know you did so. :) If you use this in your commercial game, I request that you send me a free copy, but otherwise you are free to use it.

Example:

Copying and pasting events that give the player an item/weapon/armor/gold is time-consuming and error-prone. Also a giant pain in the butt if you ever decide to change the name of an item.

Well, no more!

Download:

Click here to download the latest version.

Usage:

Please see the included documentation, and the examples above, for usage instructions. It's set up out of the box to have reasonable defaults, but is quite customizable as well:
  • You can change the wording using template strings.
  • You can change the window style and position.
  • You can have a common event run when an item/gold is found. (Useful for playing a sound effect!)
  • You can change the color used to highlight the item name.
  • You can change the verb that's used ("Found" vs "Received", etc.)

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very useful plug-in, but it's a bit of a problem, it seems like you can't use variables

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sheepman