MRP Easy Receive Item Events

HelloAnnyong

Software Wizard
Reaction score
First Language
English
MRP Easy Receive Item Events - version 1.00
Mark Przepiora (HelloAnnyong)

Usage Terms: Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0. tl;dr: If you use this during development of your noncommercial game, you must credit me (Mark Przepiora / HelloAnnyong) inside your game's credits sequence and readme. I would also appreciate you sending me a message letting me know you did so. :) If you use this in your commercial game, I request that you send me a free copy, but otherwise you are free to use it.

Example:

Copying and pasting events that give the player an item/weapon/armor/gold is time-consuming and error-prone. Also a giant pain in the butt if you ever decide to change the name of an item.

Well, no more!

Download:

Click here to download the latest version.

Usage:

Please see the included documentation, and the examples above, for usage instructions. It's set up out of the box to have reasonable defaults, but is quite customizable as well:
  • You can change the wording using template strings.
  • You can change the window style and position.
  • You can have a common event run when an item/gold is found. (Useful for playing a sound effect!)
  • You can change the color used to highlight the item name.
  • You can change the verb that's used ("Found" vs "Received", etc.)

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very useful plug-in, but it's a bit of a problem, it seems like you can't use variables

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

--Turn Based Battles--

Hero:
Look, it is Minotaur!
M. Knight: Let's go attack it!
Hero: Wait, no, it is just standing there!!
HUD Display: It is M. Knight's turn.
(M. Knight attacks Minotaur)
HUD Display: It is Minotaur's turn.
Hero: (Facepalms) Now look what you did! You made the Minotaur attack us!
Randomly deciding to create some tombs/sarcophagi last minute is probably not the best choice in a timed game jam...
There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicoh