MRP OSX Fixes - enable copy + paste and fix the positioning of the devtools window

HelloAnnyong

Software Wizard
Reaction score
First Language
English
MRP OSX Fixes - version 0.0.10
Mark Przepiora (HelloAnnyong)

Usage Terms: Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0. tl;dr: If you use this during development of your noncommercial game, you must credit me (Mark Przepiora / HelloAnnyong) inside your game's credits sequence and readme. I would also appreciate you sending me a message letting me know you did so. :) If you plan to use this during the development of your commercial game, please contact me first.

MRP.OSXFixes enables copy & paste inside the devtools window in OSX, and also changes the default position of the devtools window, moving it over a little bit so that you can see its menu bar and move it around. (YanFly's core script sets its position at 0,0, making it impossible to move by default.)

Download and installation:

Version 0.0.10: Click here to download the ZIP file from GitHub.

Extract

dist/rmmv-mrp-core--osx-fixes.jsand add it to your

js/pluginsfolder and activate it. Easy peasy.

Usage:

Enjoy debugging. :)

Remember to remove this plugin before publishing your game. It will yell at you if you leave it activated in your deployed game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seogenics