Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Abstract: Done for a Christmas themed contest for Lunatic Discord server, I decided to share this with others as this turned out pretty cute and fun.

Story: It's the day before Christmas and young Mrs. Claus is about to receive some troubling news that may hinder even the Christmas of everyone on Earth...

Someone stole all the presents and it's up to you to find them and save the Christmas.

Screenshots

Features:
  • Present collecting highscore reaching gameplay
  • Multiple endings
  • Jolly good Christmas fun
Download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bFJHEpU28tmJXjUVBens5k9x5RlfH-2o

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you guys want to take part in the Christmas Contest, you can also share your high scores here.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
There is a Christmas Contest?

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hope i can find time to get around to giving this a go.. but even if not, I do adore "part-time-holiday/seasonal-mini-side-games". :)

-MIA

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a Christmas Contest?
The person who has high score at the end of December 31st gets a free game. Your score is displayed at the end.

IF you meant the Lunatic server contest, that contest has ended.

Last edited:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
On your game you meant. ^^

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Few more days until I no longer accept high scores.

I got few submissions that had no high score image on it, if you're going to use the form that's given to you at the end, be sure to include an imgur link to your highscore that should be generated in the Screenshots folder if you followed the instructions or else I have no way of seeing what score you got.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louxie