zerobeat032

Oh, it's that Zerobeat kid...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the issue with lining up the characters to their proper position within the Battle Status Window. There aren't any parameters to move them or position the battlers either. Scoot OVER.PNG

I wanted this plugin so I could draw my own characters for the frontview... I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to look as I've not drawn 4 battlers to cover the length of the screen. If anyone would know how to position them (without needing 4 battlers) over their respective spots. I've also had one other problem with the status moving if you go to the party command window. It will move over for some odd reason. If anyone know's what to I should do, that'd be immensely helpful as this is the closest plugin I've found for frontview. Oh, almost forgot, even with other plugins off, this seems to happen. At times, even worse as the first battler will be a tad off screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I found an absolutely brilliant lifehack on the internet today.

Screenshot_760.jpg
It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fotdur