Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, Marsigne! That's sweet of you. And don't worry about the morse code. I had everyone's back!

Hey, guys! I wanted to post the music resources that got shared during the Holiday Event activities yesterday, plus one more. Even if you grabbed these yesterday from the thread, I encourage you update your files as I've tightened up the loops to probably near perfection FINALLY.

• Cold Cut has been added to general playlist
  • Twenty Years has been added to general playlist
  • That Guy You Want to Punch has been completely rearranged to meet my new standards of production and had it's loop fixed. Many of my old songs will be undergoing this treatment soon. If you've previously downloaded this item, consider upgrading to the new version. It can be found in the general playlist.

Last edited:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, guys. So A few broken links and images still remain after the forum update. I can't seem to remove those 404s, so. Yeah. That's a thing. Anyway, the important thing to note here is that all of the songs can be downloaded from the play list they are filed under and there is no worry about the content being available.

That aside, I have a few new songs that were released in the March Restaff. Be sure to check out the rest of the content! March Restaff is Here . The song previews are huge; such is life!

• Crank that Smooth Space Jazz and Teenage Problems were added to the Restaff playlist.

Last edited:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, God. Well. It's been a minute. I've been busy with school and; well, life so I'm a bit thin on resources lately. My class ends tomorrow, so allow me to be the comeback kid. Below is a playlist of June-July's Restaff Tracks. It's two versions of the same song, an upbeat and quirky travelling song. One is using my regular VSTs while another features the SNES samples in Impact Soundwork's ridiculously fun Super Audio Cart library. They can be downloaded here, but make sure to check out everyone else's contributions as well!

I also have an ME effect that I just sort of whipped up five minutes ago. Pretty much accomplished via "hit face on keyboard." I think it'd be suitable for dramatic moments. It's a tad silly. Hey, it's my thing! This one can be downloaded directly from the soundcloud link I'm providing below. They're in a spoiler because I can't get over how huge the embeds are. Thanks, guys! Have a killer (heh heh heh) Halloween.

Last edited:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Happy New Year, everyone! This track was meant to come out around Halloween, but whoops! Saw it just sort of sitting on my Soundcloud as a private track. So, have a sort of spooky new year; I guess? :D

Personally, I get a lonely alien planet feeling from it; hence the name. Enjoy!

Last edited:

BlissAuthority

Dang, it feels good to be a Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You have a villain theme called "A Face You Want To Punch."  That's incredible. Thanks for making these tracks available!

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
Megan, my darling, you have quite a collection here.

But this is more like a 'Circus of Free Music', just because of how random it sounds, from one genre, to another, to another, it's madness, and I LOVE IT!

Oh yeah, girl. There's some great and usable music here which I intend to snatch, especially 'Another World'.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha! Thanks! I'm happy you enjoyed. And, yeah. My full Soundcloud is even more eclectic. I just really love studying music so one week I'll be feeling Russian folk instruments and three days later am writing swing music on synthesizers. XD

Reapergurl

Drummer Extraordinaire! xD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
It also appears that you have an appreciation for the Punk Rock Revolution; Teenage Problems definitely attests to such.

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is some quality material. Truly captivating work - if your open for commissions, I would be honored to have a couple of your songs in my game.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your comment. I very, very rarely take commission work anymore and mostly from close friends. I've just found I'm happier and less stressed making free resources when I have the time, especially since after my courses next semester I'll hopefully be working in a hospital soon. However, whenever someone makes an interesting request I'm pretty happy to do so as long as I can put it through Restaff for everyone. :kaoluv:

Goldschuss

The creator of Lye Bastion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
We don't have nearly enough music that describe humorous events, so good job on that :)

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tarzanthecat Apologies for such a late reply, but I have "Cold Cut" and "Another World" which may fit those descriptors. I hope to provide more ambient pieces like those with Halloween coming up and whatnot. Time to make resources is a bit limited right now, but it's definitely on my mind!

@Goldschuss Thanks! It's definitely one of my favorite music aesthetics to work with!

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, guys! I'm totally not dead!

Download

So. We're going to start doing something a little different in this thread. Instead of downloading music from my Soundcloud, I'm going to start enclosing both a .ogg and a .m4a file into a zipped folder on Dropbox. That way, you guys never have the headache of file conversions and I can also start working on a master download file at some time point (it will take me some time as I plan to make some much-needed edits on older work).

Though, that means there will probably be some growing pains when it comes to organizing my materials, so by all means, if you have trouble locating a song you're interested in, just ask! I'm here to help! As always, if I've made a mistake somewhere in my uploads or you experience a quality issue with my materials (hey, sometimes I just entirely forget to tag my metadata, lol) roast me, and I'll fix it ASAP!

Anyway

The song above is a complete and total rework of one of my many piano songs. Since most of my piano songs were written before I ever thought of making game music, they were non-looping. Long September is a song that depicts an emotional landscape of yearning, painstaking-patience, and shyness. Enclosed is not only a looping version of the song, but the non-looping listening version with an ending.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bymac