Reaction score
First Language
English
MUE_HealonActions.js Version 1.1

Mutation Industries
Introduction
Hello today i am going to release my first plugin, 

But first a few things you should know

I do not use anon functions because i am to used to c# codding, and it just doesnt feel right

but i try to keep the code as friendly as posible, so here you go

today i present the MUE heal on actions plugin

this is a very simple code

this allows you to set a percent and when the player or party members equip armor or level up they will gain hp based on that percentage

Features
Simply Plug and play although you can adjust the heal percentage if you wish

How to Use
Plug and Play

Script
Make sure that you place your script using the code feature, do not use quotes. Again, if spoiler tag is available in the future then use the spoiler tag together with the code tag.

/*: @plugindesc v1.1 used to heal people at lvl up and on equiping items @autor Mute Lovestone @param Recovery Percentage @desc the amount of difference that is recovered when item is equiped @default 100 */var Imported=Imported||{};var MUE=MUE||{};MUE.Parameters2=PluginManager.parameters('MUE_HealonActions');MUE.Param=MUE.Param||{};MUE.Param.RecoveryPer=Number(MUE.Parameters2['Recovery Percentage']||100);var changeEquipAlias=Game_Actor.prototype.changeEquip;Game_Actor.prototype.changeEquip=function(slotId,item) { changeEquipAlias.apply(this,arguments); this.recoverPer(MUE.Param.RecoverPer);};Game_BattlerBase.prototype.recoverPer=function(percent) { this._hp+=((this.mhp-this._hp)/100)*percent; this._mp+=((this.mmp-this._mp)/100)*percent;};var Levelup=Game_Actor.prototype.levelUp;Game_Actor.prototype.levelUp=function() { Levelup.apply(this,arguments); this.recoverPer(MUE.Param.RecoveryPer);};
Download

My Fist Plugin v1.1

(uses google shortener not for any profit, just to see how many people choose to dl the code)

Credit and Thanks
- Mute Day (Mutation Industries)
- RPG Maker Team

Author's Notes
Free for commertial and private uses, just give credit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will approve this thread, but please check the pinned threads and look at the format of the other plugin posts, and edit your post to provide the same information. Thank you.

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
sorry about that will do :) and thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChocoPandaGames