Muffin Lad's Music! Free to download and use!

Discussion in 'General Resources' started by Muffin Lad, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad Music Producer Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello all!

Making music has been a hobby of mine for a few years now. I decided to put a few music packs together of songs I wasn't using, free, for everyone to use. I know not everyone can afford to pay for music because for some, making games is something we're doing for fun and not necessarily as a profession.

There are 5 music packs in total, each containing 12 songs of varying duration and genres. They are all in 320kbps .mp3 files, and can be downloaded in the 'Download' section of my website here

Everything is free to use/download. All I ask for in return is credit for creating the tracks [​IMG] (For instance, a simple 'Music by Muffin Lad' in the credits) You can listen to a few of my songs on my homepage. All of my personal albums are free to download and use as well.

Donations are always welcome, and appreciated, but not required.

If you enjoy these please leave me some feedback, tell your friends about my music, and I'll continue uploading more for everyone to use!

If you want me to create specific tracks, exclusively for your game, I can as well - and you can contact me privately for more information.

Thanks, enjoy!

-Muffin Lad

2. tearsofthenight

tearsofthenight Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Very nice!

Muffin Lad likes this.
  3. byronclaude

byronclaude Master of all things... (except the things I am no Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Thank you!  You know, artists like you make it possible for freelance developers like myself to create a dream.  I am no musician, but I have dreamt since I was a child of developing a world of enchantment, wonder, and endless secrets.  Background music is essential to creating the perfect mood for a perfect world.

When an artist like you comes along and makes available such works...   ...it is truely a divine act that can change more than one world :)

On behalf of many who will run across your post...   ...know that you and your works are very deeply appreciated!  I cannot say enough words to express my own personal gratitude...  so I will simply say once more:  Thank you so very much.

Countless blessingz!

Muffin Lad likes this.
  4. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad I can help make your dream closer to a reality :)

Please tell your friends or anyone else that may need music for their projects as well! It's the support from others that keeps me going.

I'll continue uploading these 'BGM Packs' every so often when I get new tracks made. Pack 4 & 5 were just uploaded today, so it'll take a little time to get more made. I'm also working on another personal album, so I'm kinda in-between on making new tracks and finishing the album.

5. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    Working on new stuff!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    EternalShadow likes this.
  6. EternalShadow

EternalShadow Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I love the length of the songs, I have to say. Still listening to a bunch!

7. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    Thank you Hotfirelegend :) Glad you enjoy them!

BGM Pack 5 (along with my personal Bakery Fresh album) have the most full length completed songs, but there are some in the other BGM Packs as well!

8. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    Working on new stuff! If anyone has used my songs in their game, please leave feedback. I'd love to check out your game!

9. EternalShadow

EternalShadow Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    My computer's sound is broken so I can't listen again to make sure until I get a replacement part, but I noticed a trend in the music:

Do (almost) all the songs have a continuous, repetitive background to them? I can't give an example anymore as the sound's gone, but there's like, the ting tong tang dalalalala (random example) of the 'overlay', with the continuious da da da da da da da da of the background?

Or am I imagining things o_o (Well, I am partially deaf so there's that, but there seems to be a difference between these songs and other people's songs, and the difference is quite consistent amongst (almost) all your songs) lol

10. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    You're probably right Hotfirelegend. I mainly produce house/trance/d&b type stuff, and all of the songs are tracks I didn't finish/use for my personal albums.. so they're all similar genre wise. I figured people could listen through them and find what they like though :) or what they think would fit best in their games

11. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    UPDATE 9/10/2014  New tracks available for use from my website! They're free to download and use, I just ask for credit somewhere in your projects. You can find them under the 'downloads' section here! www.muffinlad.com

12. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    UPDATE 9/10/2014  New tracks available for use from my website! They're free to download and use, I just ask for credit somewhere in your projects. You can find them under the 'downloads' section here! www.muffinlad.com

13. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English

14. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English

15. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English

16. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    Sorry that posted so many times :/ great mobile reception

17. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    UPDATE! 1/27/15 New BGM Pack and NEW SFX Pack! Find them on the download section of my website at www.muffinlad.com

18. Saltwater Croc

Saltwater Croc Voice Actor/Frelance Composer Veteran

First Language:
    Hylian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Anyone who's a fan of muffins is A-OK in my book. I'll have to check this stuff out!

19. Muffin Lad

First Language:
    English
    New music on my website! www.muffinlad.com

20. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Oh wow, how did I not notice this thread before? This doesn't belong here, let's put it somewhere where more of the people who want to use the music will see it.

Moved to General Resources.