Muffin Lad's Music! Free to download and use!

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So far, Wind Chime Crime is my favorite. I like the soothing vibes I get at first. I like the harp, and how you also use reversing effects on it.  When I start on my ASMR project later on down the line, I definitely think I want to commission you for music for it! :)

Muffin Lad

Music Producer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, Sharm! :) I wasn't sure originally where to post it. Thank you for correcting!

Let me know if you need any of the songs that aren't listed on my website, but are on my soundcloud. Glad you enjoy them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You're welcome. Try not to double post please.

Flogic

Amateur Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very cool resource! I think your style works fantastically well for background music. Great work.

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Great Stuff!

You should update your signature and main post with your sound cloud, since you aren't using your main site anymore!

MuffinLadDad

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey all,
I just wanted to let everyone know the latest. Muffin Lad (real name Ryan) passed away in July '18. He was 28. It's taken a while to discover his sites and posts and I just now seen this one. I've managed to save his music and there's lots of new stuff that he didn't get a chance to release. Over time that will be the goal. For now the SoundCloud music is still active. There is one new posthumous song on there I released last week. It may all be moved at some point but it's too soon to tell. I'll follow this thread for any replies. Thanks for your interest in his music. It was his passion and we'll do our best to honor him by posting more. As I mentioned on his Facebook page, Muffin Lad isn't done baking yet!
https://soundcloud.com/muffinlad

Last edited:

Mystic_Enigma

I'm Your Ham!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh no, i'm so sorry for the loss...I wasn't around when he was, but I took a look and found the pieces excellent!

Again, my condolences, and hoping that the future is well!

AfroKat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
F for Muffin Lad. May he rest in peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have looked for this earlier....

It makes MV only need OGG files, and it fixes the audio lag issue. :LZSexcite:
Battle of the original characters! my main character for my game vs. my friend's main character of his comic...
A video game has a brand attached to it.
No offence meant, but it is disadvantageous to use the default RM graphics due to the fact that they can correlate your game strongly to other RM games and whatever associations a user has with those unrelated games.
Exhaustion sickness hitting me again near deadline whyyyy (sobs)
thats it, i 've had it, I will NOT promote my game as a "retro RPG" when its done, i have in the past but it is literally the first thing on every rpg maker game description to the point that you'd think the sales pitch came with the RTP. I refuse to use that angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Piratestorm787