Multi hit attack, that if kills target remaining hits next target.

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to create an attack that hits 4 times but if the target dies, the remaining hits continue onto another eligible target.

I have a skill Shockwave, Hits 4 times enemies in the front row. If the enemies in front row all die, then the remaining hits will hit then next row and so forth. Additionally the end of the ability applies a def debuff to the targets hit.

I use action sequence to apply it once at the end because otherwise each hit will apply the def debuff, stacking to 4 only after one use of the skill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reginaldbrown912