Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not sure if this goes here...
Is there a way in this version to increase the number of repeats a multi-hit attack can use?

I went to program in the last skill for one of my characters (a 30-hit combo attack), but noticed too late it only allows 9 repeats.

upload_2018-11-28_16-40-28.png

Is it a matter of just adjusting something in the files, or will I need to find a way to write a script for it?

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-28_16-40-8.png
    upload_2018-11-28_16-40-8.png
    562 KB · Views: 9

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Only with a script can you do that. Also be advised the animation will play for every single one of those hits, which will bore your players fast, so you might want to consider less hits and more power.

I say this having once attempted a skill which had 500 hits. The time to run that even with no animation set was ridiculous.

Moved to script requests

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for your help- I found exactly what I needed. And not to worry, I'll not be implementing any attacks with nearly as many hits like this one!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?
Making his first game
This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huzzahhh