Multi Persistent Timers (RPG MV)

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by ShadowDragon, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm Looking for a persistent timer, I got SRD_TimerUpgrade and SRD_NameInputUpgrade and its working
    fine, but when the Timer go into the scene it freeze the timer while it must continue.

Event this whole part takes time and I don't know if it will fuction with alot of variables for all the key inputs.

So I'm looking for 2 different ways or the best way to keep the Timer Running and a 2nd timer is need.

1) Persistent timer that ticks through scene base that rather freeze the game (using either menu, or name input)

2) 2nd Timer when using the Name Input processing (timed based password)
    This when you have for exsample 5 seconds to enter the password or you fail.

Also I'm looking for a way to reset the password input so it will be black again.

If anyone can help, I would be very gratefull.

2. Eliaquim

Eliaquim Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian! Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese - Br
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
  3. ShadowDragon

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Eliaquim Thank you for the fast respond, but I tried that, but also freeze in scenes, I need visibles ones.
    for word the same, idm if its a bar from right to left as long it will count down without freezing in scenes.

In events, the timer works perfectly, but it scenes, it stops. That will kinda ruin timed input and timed map to clear.

Eliaquim likes this.
  4. ShadowDragon

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I found a way the input that works that can have a timer force OK/Cancel switch in parallel process, its not the exact thing i want, but
    its really close and very functional in the way i want. as for the 2nd timer, I used images together with a parallel process.

So this can be closed due solved (no idea how to close it)

5. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    @ShadowDragon If you want to get your thread closed, it's best to 'Report' your post and ask it to be closed. That way a moderator will immediately see it and close it for you. I'm here now, so I'll go ahead and close it.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.