yoluko

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! In the next version, I will add an option to reset the timer, so you will just be able to do it as you originally did, with 'reset', and it will add 1 to the variable every second (or whatever your delay is).

That would be good. What would be really cool would be a way to speed up or slow down a timer. I was thinking of doing a "rest for x hours" event, but that seems like a headache, so I'll just do rest until night or morning.

MichaelRIR

Niakat on Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Shaz! Any chance this could be ported to MZ? Would be a huge help for me to use in conjunction with the Encounter Effects plugin. All my enemies are on the map and I've love to have them respawn after a given time.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought someone had already done a multi timer plugin for MZ?

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do the timers persist after loading a game?

for example, I have 4 crops (4 timers) and they need 2 hours to grow up, and I save the game when there were 30 minutes remaining, if I quit the game and load the game later, Will the 4 timers continue at 30 minutes remaining?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariadu78