yoluko

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! In the next version, I will add an option to reset the timer, so you will just be able to do it as you originally did, with 'reset', and it will add 1 to the variable every second (or whatever your delay is).

That would be good. What would be really cool would be a way to speed up or slow down a timer. I was thinking of doing a "rest for x hours" event, but that seems like a headache, so I'll just do rest until night or morning.

MichaelRIR

Niakat on Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey Shaz! Any chance this could be ported to MZ? Would be a huge help for me to use in conjunction with the Encounter Effects plugin. All my enemies are on the map and I've love to have them respawn after a given time.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought someone had already done a multi timer plugin for MZ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on my game is nearly done, so I figured I show you guys the title screen. I hope you like it!
Title Screen.png
Does this ever happen to anyone?: your making a battle sprite [or any sprite] then when you mess something up you then see it as something diff, then working with it? its hard to say in words but it happens to me all the time
found out how to change pfp, literally there's a hidden thingy on the bottom of it
Tarzanthecat wrote on SoftCloud's profile.
Bill_shitting.jpg
Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipbinsperthwa