Multiconditional Event

pinatacookies

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Help! I am making a quest in RPG Maker, and in order to save a LOT of time, I am trying to make it to where once you collect all quest items (mushrooms), then a specific switch is turned in order to complete the NPC quest. However, I cannot find any way to make a multiconditional switch... I'd like to make one without JS, even though I've already had to use it several times...

Thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
whenever one of the conditions is fulfilled, count up a variable.

And then condition the event not to a switch, but to a minimum number for the variable.

If you don't know how to use variables, search for the "variables guide" - you can also find it linked in my starting point (see my signature)

EDIT: Or when it is the number of a single item type, simply use control variable to get the number of that item in inventory, no need to count up then.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinatacookies

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! Looks like there wasn't a workaround, unless I was willing to use JS.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Looks like there wasn't a workaround, unless I was willing to use JS.
????

What I told you above has nothing to do with javascript, it was the pure eventing way to do such a thing...

pinatacookies

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know, I was hoping that there would be a quicker workaround without using JS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight