Tazzyneo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! (maybe hello again ? x)
I'm trying to do a 3 hit attack inspired by Nolegs abilities in EBF5.
I'm using YEP action sequences and even Irina's ActSeqImpact Plugin which allows "Previous" and "Next Target" in action sequences.
I forgot to mention: I would like the Skill to add 1 Bonus hit if his previous target died.
So: 3 hits, if the 2nd kills the target, it will do the 3rd + 1 Bonus hit if the second target dies....

After searching on internet I wasn't able to find how to create this effect. Does someone know?
Thanks ^^

The 3 things I think I will need are:
if (target hp = 0) {
-(randomly select a new target)
-(add 1 hit)
}

Last edited:

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Im very curious about this as well, I been trying to do something similar but a bit more complicated because I wanted specific targets, let me know if you figure it out!

The ideas I had were using YEP Action Seq, you can input if and else statements as well as other script, I dont know how much in theory if you knew how to grab another enemy. Then maybe something like this?
Code:
<target action>
action animation: target
wait for animation
action effect
if target.isStateAffected(1)
COLLAPSE: target
** grab next target **
wait for animation
action effect
else
wait for animation
action effect
end
</target action>
I was also thinking of tweaking Chain Lightning, to include an if the target is killed then get another random target, however I still dont know how to only target the specific enemy and not just hit another random enemy on the next hit.

Tazzyneo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's up this.
For now my skill is just a "3 hit attack".
I saw many times people speak about multi hit attacks with changing targets, but never how to do it.
Icenicks idea may help out but even with Chain Lightning I have no idea...^^'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

have another character sheet! ill probably add some more details before i make my thread for this project
Every time the official RMWeb account makes a post, I think it's @Eliaquim writing it!

It's driving me crazy, but it's also wonderfully hilarious.
// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter