Tazzyneo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! (maybe hello again ? x)
I'm trying to do a 3 hit attack inspired by Nolegs abilities in EBF5.
I'm using YEP action sequences and even Irina's ActSeqImpact Plugin which allows "Previous" and "Next Target" in action sequences.
I forgot to mention: I would like the Skill to add 1 Bonus hit if his previous target died.
So: 3 hits, if the 2nd kills the target, it will do the 3rd + 1 Bonus hit if the second target dies....

After searching on internet I wasn't able to find how to create this effect. Does someone know?
Thanks ^^

The 3 things I think I will need are:
if (target hp = 0) {
-(randomly select a new target)
-(add 1 hit)
}

Last edited:

Icenick

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Im very curious about this as well, I been trying to do something similar but a bit more complicated because I wanted specific targets, let me know if you figure it out!

The ideas I had were using YEP Action Seq, you can input if and else statements as well as other script, I dont know how much in theory if you knew how to grab another enemy. Then maybe something like this?
Code:
<target action>
action animation: target
wait for animation
action effect
if target.isStateAffected(1)
COLLAPSE: target
** grab next target **
wait for animation
action effect
else
wait for animation
action effect
end
</target action>

I was also thinking of tweaking Chain Lightning, to include an if the target is killed then get another random target, however I still dont know how to only target the specific enemy and not just hit another random enemy on the next hit.

Tazzyneo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's up this.
For now my skill is just a "3 hit attack".
I saw many times people speak about multi hit attacks with changing targets, but never how to do it.
Icenicks idea may help out but even with Chain Lightning I have no idea...^^'

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soounreal