NarutoButUchiha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
There was question for multiplayer chat recently and i have an idea for plugin because i guess there isnt plugin like this yet. So im thinking about chat that:
- if players writes message its visible for other players
- the second usage: interaction with NPCs (sellers or other). How it would work? Player writes "hi" near seller and he reacts showing list of items that we can buy from him (just shop event would activate).

Thats all, I understand its very hard to make plugin like that, and it may be possible but it would be nice if plugin like this existed...
Thanks and see ya :D

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What other players? MV is a single player game. If you want something that makes messages visible to other players, then you must have a multiplayer plugin, or be running on a server - in either case anyone who wants to write such a plugin for you is going to need to know how you're doing this.

I think I actually made this comment in that thread.

For #2, why would you want to make the player write messages to an NPC rather than just clicking on them?

NarutoButUchiha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What other players? MV is a single player game. If you want something that makes messages visible to other players, then you must have a multiplayer plugin, or be running on a server - in either case anyone who wants to write such a plugin for you is going to need to know how you're doing this.

I think I actually made this comment in that thread.

For #2, why would you want to make the player write messages to an NPC rather than just clicking on them?
I have seen some plugins that allow rm mv to be multiplayer using LAN
------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 why? it would be more realistic i think, and it would be nice to have another option to interact with NPC

Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a plugin called alpha NET that allows rmmv to be played via LAN / Internet in multiplayer. And this plugin have chat feature(paid). But Unfortunately it doesn't have the second feature that use ask.

NarutoButUchiha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's a plugin called alpha NET that allows rmmv to be played via LAN / Internet in multiplayer. And this plugin have chat feature(paid). But Unfortunately it doesn't have the second feature that use ask.
Thanks, i will check this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xericho