tesfayepopy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I i'm making a multiplayer game using both of these scripts http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/4128-simple-2-player-script-development/

and it only lets the first player control a vehicle, when the second player tries, it teleports the vehicle to the first player and follows him around

screenshot_20160313_123727.jpgscreenshot_20160313_123801.jpg

also the music never stops playing and when you get in the same boat the and exit the second player exits where he came in. but i'm not to worked up on the exit one

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol
Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rintosi