Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Makers :smile:,

as you see in the title i want to do an multiple choice, and when the cursor is on one of the choices, that an description of this choice is showing up on the normal text window. Hope you can help me.

waiting Kanissey

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Depends. There's probably a plugin out there that supports this. I did it without a plugin by just supplying a Text Message below the choices that was a description of each choice. I'd pop up the message about what each choice did, and then pop up the choices above it to let the player choose them.

The problem with my method is you can't be super descriptive, 'cause you've got limited room. I suggest taking a look through the plugins list on the forums here somewhere (I don't have a link, sorry!) and see if you can find something more efficient.

Kanissey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Skunk
Sry, but i don´t know how this could help me, the plugin only changes the Choices, and background, or do i understand the plugin false? xD
Thx for the fast answer

Kanissey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tai_MT
The player has to choose between 2 Skills and i want that the knows what the skill does. So showing up the description after choosing isn´t an option for me:kaoswt:
Thx for your answer

Tai_MT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's what my choices were too. :D Two lines a piece. It works for me, but I understand the limitations and it might not be enough space for everyone. So, I suggested a plugin.

Good luck with your project! :D

Kanissey

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Tai_MT
I decided to do it like you that it shows the skills before and then you can pick an skill. Looks good, Thanks for your help.:kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markikilouis231