Lord of the Damned
- Mar 31, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Multiple Currencies-- Discontinued --
Due to re-releasing this plugin (new and improved) along with a couple of others in my Economics Trinity plugin, this will no longer be supported, and the github version is removed. If you still want to use THIS version, it'll still be available on this post.
* Added alternative currencies to buy and sell items not connected with your other currencies put into the plugin parameters
* There was an issue when trying to Load Game, would not recognize the functions. They have been moved and made "unique" so they can work but not clash with any other plugins (hopefully).
Setting Up Alternate Currencies(New with v1.2!):
Setup the item/weapon/armor in the database as normal, including price. However, change the price to the number of "AltCurrency" you wish to trade for. Then place a notetag in that item's notefield:
<AltCurrency type id>
type = Item or Weapon or Armor
id = the itemId of item/weapon/armor in database.
Example: <AltCurrency Item 5>
Better Explination: Differences between the 2 notetags:
This is the notetag on an item you want to be bought and sold in that currency (that is listed as a currency item that is defined in the plugin parameters.
* This allows the system to know what to convert it as for a 'base number'. Base Number refers to the lowest form of currency (last entry in the parameters that = 1 in exchange rate.
So if you set the following:
Item1 = Gold | Exchange: 100, Item2 = Silver | Exchange: 10, Item3 = Copper | Exchange: 1
<ALTCURRENCY TYPE ID>
This is the notetag to use for items you want to purchase or sell with a currency item that is NOT in the listed currencies (plugin parameters). It works independently of the system so it doesn't convert to or from a base number.
Gain and spend multiple types of currencies from the classic "Gold, Silver, and Copper" to more realistic monetary items (Dollars, Rubles, Yen, etc). This plugin is part of my "Economy" series to add more life to your world. For instructions how to setup, read the Help section. The "TLDR" version:
* Setup items in database (define which are currencies, and which one cost other currencies)
* Setup plugin parameters to match
- LvMZ_Currencies.js (this one)
* Free to use and modify for commercial and noncommercial games, with credit.
* Do NOT remove my name from the Author of this plugin
* Do NOT reupload this plugin (modified or otherwise) anywhere other than these forums
20.2 KB Views: 15