Multiple Equip Types

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

This script allows you to assign multiple equip types to an equip. By default, each equip has only one equip type. For example, a sword is a "Weapon" equip type and can only be placed in "Weapon" slots. A wooden shield is a "Shield" equip type and can only be placed in "Shield" slots.

With multiple equip types, you can place an equip in any slot that it is compatible with. For example, you could create a slot called "left hand" and another slot called "right hand" and then specify that certain equips can only be held in your left hand, certain equips in your right hand, and certain equips in any hand.

Get it at Hime Works!

Last edited by a moderator:

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV

nazgul

Husband
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Wow this script is just what I needed Tsukihime you are the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux