Multiple evaluation checks? (Yanfly Battle A.I Core)

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/19/yep-16-battle-a-i-core/

Is it possible to have multiple evaluations for a skill condition? And if so what's the correct way to do it?

<AI Priority>
Eval (State !== State 12) && (State !== State 13): 14, Highest ATK
Eval ((user.hp <= user.mhp * 1) && (State !== State 12): 14, Highest ATK
</AI Priority>

What I was going for was trying to see if I could have skills that needed more than one thing before they could be executed. I'm not sure if I did the syntax correctly for these since they aren't working.

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Last I checked, (I had asked Yanfly specifically), there was no way to do more than one check. That was a while ago though, so I'm not 100% sure if Yanfly updated the plugin to be able to handle multiple checks.

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Last I checked, (I had asked Yanfly specifically), there was no way to do more than one check. That was a while ago though, so I'm not 100% sure if Yanfly updated the plugin to be able to handle multiple checks.
Oh okay, that would explain it. I came across this plugin extension for the AI Core at some point:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/battle-ai-core-extension.61403/

It sounds like it might allow for multiple checks since the eval conditions can be custom. Do you know if this would work for doing that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Less than a week and I can move into my new apartment and out of this bad situation. I'm so excited! Then game making power will increase. :kaoluv:
Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TikeTenGamesOffical