Samno911

GMD
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I have an idea for having the font change slightly when describing a characters actions, so just two fonts, could I do this with the two font slots that come with RPG2k3? or would I need a plugin?

Bonus points, I hear a lot of people complain about how difficult it is to distribute with custom fonts, so if there is any way to make that easier that would help too

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FromVillage