NewDayS

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried looking over the forums, and actually found a steam discussion post concerning having a script or something be able to change the message caret, allowing you to have multiple and switch between them. One of devs told them they would potentially put a script together for them but it looks like the discussion ended up dying...

I've already used the one tutorial to change the default message caret, but I'm looking to maybe expand that.

I know this isn't a must have but this is a feature I'm a big fan of and was wondering if anyone here had any ideas or was capable of helping out.

TheAM-Dol

Randomly Generated User Name
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is for rpg maker mv right? That won't work here for Visual novel maker I assume
Oh my gosh! how embarrassing :LZSblush:
I'm so sorry, for some reason I thought this was posted for MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

huge_melusine_face.png

If anyone sees this, I would love some feedback on this art for a villain in my game.
Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nguyetha0605