First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
cover-image.png
Multiple Simultaneous States Animations v1.0
by Immac

Introduction

This is a plug&play plugin that allows Yanfly's Visual State Effects to display as many states with animations as you want/can. No longer you will be shackled to show only one state's animation.

Features
  • Plug & Play
Requires
How to Use
  • Install the other required plugins
  • Read the required plugin's instructions to understand how to use them.
  • Place this plugin in your game's plugins folder, turn it on from within RMMV.

Script
Itch
Github

Terms:
  • Free for commercial and non-commercial use.
  • Attribution required.
  • Freebies and donations are welcome.

FAQ
Currently empty

Credit
- Immac

Author's Notes
My first released plugin.

Kelithzon

Endless hope and courage to our hearts
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing, but I have a little problem where the state animations only appear the next turn after they are applied. I'm using DreamX's ITB Battle System.

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to move it below DreamX's ITB plugin. :)

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on plugins to make it easier to incorporate Persona 3's Once More batsys into MV games. One makes it so you can have states automatically applied to the target and/or user when their hit crits or targets a weakness... I could use testers for it, though. Maybe I'll make a thread in the JS Plugins In Development board about it?
Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures
on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.
Knew this hurricane was coming for me, because it got my name on it! See you humans and non-humans in a few days if not a few weeks. Now go work on yo games!
ScreenShot_9_27_2022_6_54_39.png
New enemy finished today... Century Owl.
bandicam 2022-09-27 22-40-47-956.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpion0