Multiple Weapon Type for a Weapon

arekushisu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone !

I'm searching for a way to have a single weapon with more that 1 weapon type.

I'm using a plugin from Irina : weapon switch (from otcopath battle system) that allow me to switch between weaponsdynamically during the battle. But i only can switch between 2 weapons with differents weapon types. (because every weapon type become an equip' slotwere you can equip 1 weapon with the correct weapon type).

So,for exemple, if i have :
Sword (WType 1)
Greatsword (WType 1)
Bow (WType 2)
Great Bow (WType 2)

I can only equip one of the two swords and one of the two bows and switch between them.

What i want is to be able to equipthe two swords, the two bows or on sword andone bow and switch between them during battle.
It should be possible if i can give to any weapons every weapon type at the same time.

But... I'm looking for a solution since few weeks, impossible to found any.

Have you any suggestions?

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Adding the sword and giant sword types in the editor, and then setting the sword and giant sword to different types in the weapon database, isn't it very simple?

arekushisu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Adding the sword and giant sword types in the editor, and then setting the sword and giant sword to different types in the weapon database, isn't it very simple?
If i had only these 2 weapons on the game yeah. But i have a lot more !

If i do like so, i would have 200+ Weapon Types, and like i said, with the Irina's Weapon Switch Plugin, each Weapon Type become an Equipement Slot for a weapon... So i would be able to equip every weapon of the game at the same time and switch between them (that mean 200+ equipement slot on the menu...)

I would like to have 3 weapons slots (so 3 weapons types) and be able to equipany weapon on any slot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jefigeb851