Multiple Weapon Type for a Weapon

arekushisu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone !

I'm searching for a way to have a single weapon with more that 1 weapon type.

I'm using a plugin from Irina : weapon switch (from otcopath battle system) that allow me to switch between weaponsdynamically during the battle. But i only can switch between 2 weapons with differents weapon types. (because every weapon type become an equip' slotwere you can equip 1 weapon with the correct weapon type).

So,for exemple, if i have :
Sword (WType 1)
Greatsword (WType 1)
Bow (WType 2)
Great Bow (WType 2)

I can only equip one of the two swords and one of the two bows and switch between them.

What i want is to be able to equipthe two swords, the two bows or on sword andone bow and switch between them during battle.
It should be possible if i can give to any weapons every weapon type at the same time.

But... I'm looking for a solution since few weeks, impossible to found any.

Have you any suggestions?

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Adding the sword and giant sword types in the editor, and then setting the sword and giant sword to different types in the weapon database, isn't it very simple?

arekushisu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Adding the sword and giant sword types in the editor, and then setting the sword and giant sword to different types in the weapon database, isn't it very simple?
If i had only these 2 weapons on the game yeah. But i have a lot more !

If i do like so, i would have 200+ Weapon Types, and like i said, with the Irina's Weapon Switch Plugin, each Weapon Type become an Equipement Slot for a weapon... So i would be able to equip every weapon of the game at the same time and switch between them (that mean 200+ equipement slot on the menu...)

I would like to have 3 weapons slots (so 3 weapons types) and be able to equipany weapon on any slot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally done! Time to continue the other one.
Grass... Earth... Sand... Snow! Working on edits for some new autotiles for MZ/MV
Waiting on approval on my One Map Challenge game, which I made to get a feel for RPG Maker. I was able to complete it before MZ's release, now I can focus fully on the MZ game I want to make. I'm excited, ya'll.

I have recently returned to try and developing games after I learned how to use digital drawing software.

My goal is to start simple and small. I am mostly aiming to create a game that I would play, and to tell a story that I would like to read. :smile:
RayGarden7 wrote on Geovid's profile.
Hey I'm new the RPG Maker forms as well and was having the same problem you are with needing 30 post or 30 threads we must complete. Maybe we could help each other out? Why you on the forms what is your goal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffithVIII