MultiTweaks: general, map, zoom, battle, enemies, audio, options, efficiency, etc.

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ScSWinter If you're taking suggestions, I thought of this convenient feature in battle where you can press left or right to skip an actor turn if it's Default Turn Battle or tick-based only if you're on the actor command window (since the party command window is on the right side in MZ). Like I press right just to get to Actor 4 or press left just go all the way back to Actor 1 without using any skills. If I want to end the whole turn doing nothing, just be on the last actor (or only actor) and press right.

It really frees the user from having to input an action just to get from one actor to another.

Iavasechui

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Umm is it possible to get this with only the battle options? Main thing I'm interested in is the enemies using actor classes...

Hètral

Teamplayer
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This plugin is super helpful, thank you for sharing!

However after a certain time of playing, the cursor sound will no longer be played in the battle and main menu. When I load the game again, it's working again, which is a bit strange.

The plugin is the culprit because when I turn it off, everything works correctly. Do you have any idea what the reason for this is?

ScSWinter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@v-plus-dave I added the bug for a future-solving (now I'm quite bussy sorry) task.

Also, if you deactivate audio cache and preloading in the plugin it will work well; but you will lose the benefits.

Hètral

Teamplayer
Reaction score
First Language
English, German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah great, thanks for the advice! I turned the preloading off for now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tippiexd