Murdered Order - Recruiting

sinrx

Soul Senshi
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Welcome to Murdered Order's recruitment thread! This is my first project, and after a year familiarizing myself with RPG Maker,

I think it's time to put my plan in motion!

The story:

An ever growing nation, Hakyaris, plan to take all and leave nothing. They will take over all the land in the world,

and fufill their boss's ultimate goal after doing so...

The only remaining Soul Senshi (a special warrior who materializes the energy in their soul into attacks) in the world,

Azuris, a previously orphaned child. After Azuris hears Hakyaris has announced war,

and already taken over a faraway land known as Kalique, he decides the join the war, and fight against Hakyaris.

Azuris meets many allies and enemies in his journey. He doesn't know, it but the fate of the world resides on him and his allies.

Needed:

Spriter (for faces and spritesheets) And for the sprites, its not just walking poses, but battle poses, eating/drinking poses and a lot more.

Character Designer/Artist (I'll describe each character to you, because I have bad drawing skills...)

-TAKEN- Composer This game needs seriously good tracks :) -TAKEN-

Scripter I'm talking serious here. We need a completely redone menu, and more.

Writer (I already have a lot of ideas however a clear story order needs to be defined. It also needs to be more complete) which will be working closely with me.

The game world will be fantasy, with some modern elements.

The game will be rated 12+, as there is some blood and quite a mature theme (blood, violence, no sex though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mashuga31

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You're going to need a writer for a project this ambitious. Unless you plan on doing all that work yourself - though one man projects don't tend to go very far.

sinrx

Soul Senshi
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh, OK. I'll add a writer to the list.

David Bergström

Death Arcana follower.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you are looking for a writer, I'm happy to get involved, it sounds like a project with a lot of potential!

sinrx

Soul Senshi
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I know that it is already some what takin' since some one offerd but im glad to help with writer.

sinrx

Soul Senshi
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry Abagail, I would say yes but we already have a writer. And he's really good lol. But if you know any artists or sprinters, tell me. We might have to start without if one isn't filled within a month.

sinrx

Soul Senshi
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump!

Please join our team, we haves cookies :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louxie