Mu's Character Gen Pack (V0.007 Wrinkles and Eyebrows?)

MutationIvori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Version 0.007

In which I fix something!

Notes on the two toned hair:

Currently, it's just a proof of concept, it does not change hair in the sprites, and is to replace the default hair it's based on.
This is because you can easily get one-toned hair by setting the Sub Color as the same as the main Hair Color.

Two-toned hairs use the Sub Color usually reserved for hair-ties and other hairstyle accessories. This makes the second color, selectable!
The only hairstyle I've done this with so far is number #2 on the guys, #12 girls. Currently, it is named to replace the hairstyle.

More styles will be done, soon!

Installation:
Find your folder for Character Generator parts.
Back it up! You should always keep a backup of the untouched generator for yourself.
Extract this .rar inside that.

For Two-Toned hair, please delete the original files in the Face folder:

Female: FG_RearHair1_p11_c1_m003.png

Male: FG_RearHair1_p02_c1_m003.png

(As those aren't saved over because of how hairstyles with secondary colors work.)

If you have already added parts to the character generator, you may have to look at files and rename them manually.

Download:

Mediafire Link V0_007

What's in it:

FACES

-Made the male face #2 availble on females. (For funzies, I might replace it unless people really like it.)

-Wrinkled faces for men and women.

REAR HAIR:
-Default replacement, two-tonable hair. (F #12, M #2)

EARS:

-No ears option (Female and Male)(To have animal ears without human ears. Yes I realized someone beat me to this.)

MOUTHS:

-Second Male Grin for Female

-Third Suprized Female mouth editted and made for Male

EYES:

-Crying eyes variation for Male and Female (Less-cartoony!)

-Hilarious Shock Expressions for Male and Female. (More-cartoony!)

EYEBROWS:
-Confused eyebrows for men

-Made one set of angry eyebrows that was men-only to female.

FACIAL MARK:
-Male Cross Scar edit for Female (Adjusted scar so it fit nicely on female battler, AND it shows up on the TopView sprite too!)

-Blushing (Male and Female, and color adjustable incase someone needs to get sick!)

-Freckles made for Males.

-Fixed problem so Female bandaid shows up on the TopView sprite!

CLOTHING:
- A Fix for a sprite error in male outfit 4, the priest looking one.

ACCESSORY 2:
-Mage hat/ Marsha's hat made for Male, and adjusted to correctly fit male battle sprite!

-Headphones made for Male, and adjusted to correctly fit male battle sprite!

Terms of Use:

As these are all currently RMMV edits, no credit needed, but highly appreciated.

When I release my own lovingly hand-crafted parts, then please credit me. :3
Commercial and Non-Commercial games may use these as they please.

Please do not repost this elsewhere, just link back to this thread. (Besides, that way you'll see the latest updates.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Edit: Great work! :D

MutationIvori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Whoops a doodle. Fixed! New download link above.
Also, thank y'all. :'D

Also found something else:

A error in the sprites?! It's clothing 4, the priest outfit for Males!

Target Locked.

Annnd elimnated! Also quickly added this fix to the pack.

Adlw

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Thank you for your job.  ^^ 

Nocturnic

Designer and Story Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Pretty great but I have a problem; when I go to the Headphones accesory, it's registering as the Marsha's hat that installed.

And edit: I have also deleted the Marsha's hat and renamed the headphones to "p06" until this is fixed.

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Great work! I love these! <3

Are you taking requests?

kuzai

Rain
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
errr am I doing something wrong? I have done everything listed to add new stuff to the generator but nothing (new) is showing up

MutationIvori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Great work! I love these! <3

Are you taking requests?
Hm! I don't know if I can deliver, but go ahead and tell me what you'd like to see.

errr am I doing something wrong? I have done everything listed to add new stuff to the generator but nothing (new) is showing up
Let's see if I can help.

First, did you find your folder for Character Generator parts alright? (It's different depending on Windows Vs Mac, but mine is located: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator)

If it's the right place, you should see five folders, and a gradiants.png.

If that's good and found.

Then extract the .rar there. Make sure all the folders in the rar end up copied over the originals.

Then, if you have MV open, save, close, and reopen it to make sure it loads parts.

If you did it right, the accessories will appear in the generator.

For the hair, see first post, but I want to make sure I can get the other stuff availble to you before that. (To make sure it's all working right.)

Syltti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I absolutely love where this is going...

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks to you I can now recreate that scar on one of my female antagonists in my game! Thanks thanks thanks!!!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are great. However, the facial scar doesn't appear on the female walking sprites. It appears on the face and the battlers, but even with the scar in the TV folder, it simply doesn't show up on the sprite. The scar appears on the male sprite, so I'm not sure what to do here.

MutationIvori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Lars Ulrika 

Glad to be of some help!

@Syltti
Thank ya~

These are great. However, the facial scar doesn't appear on the female walking sprites. It appears on the face and the battlers, but even with the scar in the TV folder, it simpy doesn't show up on the sprite. The scar appears on the male sprite, so I'm not sure what to do here.
I'll check it out after work tonight. I just noticed it's not working on my end either... so! It's something I did.

MutationIvori

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
These are great. However, the facial scar doesn't appear on the female walking sprites. It appears on the face and the battlers, but even with the scar in the TV folder, it simpy doesn't show up on the sprite. The scar appears on the male sprite, so I'm not sure what to do here.
SOLVED!

I think there is something about the character generator that hates files missing from the number order. Check out the girl's bandage in the face mark section. It should have a TV sprite, but it doesn't in the creator. That's because though it had sprites, the first item, the freckles did not come with any, so for some reason it doesn't check the next item on the list for sprites. The newest Ver. I'm uploading fixes this, so both the default bandage, and my scar shows up.

Speaking of freckles...

I would love to see the female freckles converted to the male generator, if possible! :D
DONE.

jaypee

hobbyist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
this is a cool tweaks thanks

Frayling0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hmmm... they're in the Generator folder, but no change front end, doesn't seem to be picking up the files. Have restarted RPG Maker MV...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123