m03271996

ReIris
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese(TW)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can now manually stop all BGS/BGM from the new audio system with plugin commands and script calls, so for all the unaccounted transitions you can use those instead. The plugin commands are "Stop All Mush BGMs" and "Stop All Mush BGSs". The script commands are:
OK! Thank you! :elwink:

Featherbrain

Prehistoric Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome update! I think I've got it converted correctly for MV and saving and loading seems to work perfectly now. Thanks!

I'm still having one last weird issue where the spatial BGS doesn't start immediately upon transferring from another map until the player's position changes. So if you stand still upon entering a new map, any spatial BGS that should be playing doesn't happen until you start moving. However, this doesn't seem to happen in a simple blank test project with only this plugin, so I'm guessing this is some conflict with my personal project I'll need to hammer out (later).

I want to expand the test project and test some other functionalities out that I haven't really tried, to be sure, but the conversion seems to be working pretty well now. I will try to convert the plugin commands and release it publicly in the near future.

BTW... there is a debug console.log("here") still in Mush.alias.Scene_Map_Start_002 that you might not have meant to leave behind. :)

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm still having one last weird issue where the spatial BGS doesn't start immediately upon transferring from another map until the player's position changes. So if you stand still upon entering a new map, any spatial BGS that should be playing doesn't happen until you start moving. However, this doesn't seem to happen in a simple blank test project with only this plugin, so I'm guessing this is some conflict with my personal project I'll need to hammer out (later).
There might indeed be a conflict somewhere if this doesn't happen in a blank project (it's also working perfectly in my own project), but it could also be something else. By default non dynamic Spatial BGM/BGS are only updated when the player moves and right when you load into a map. That bug could occur in theory if the spatial BGM/BGS aren't created as soon as you enter a map though (like with an autorun or parallel event) as I haven't thought about that lol. A temporary fix would be a manual update request. The script call for that is:
$gamePlayer.requestSpatialAudioUpdate_full();
This will force the audio engine to recalculate the volume and panning of all spatial objects and apply the values.

BTW... there is a debug console.log("here") still in Mush.alias.Scene_Map_Start_002 that you might not have meant to leave behind. :)
Yeah, forgot about that one xD.

Featherbrain

Prehistoric Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A temporary fix would be a manual update request. The script call for that is:

This will force the audio engine to recalculate the volume and panning of all spatial objects and apply the values.
Thanks! This worked perfectly in the autorun events that start the spatial objects in my personal project. And it definitely seems to be limited to a conflict there; further testing confirmed it doesn't seem to happen in a fresh project.

With that said... I converted the plugin commands to the MV format, which finalizes my conversion!

@DadGuyDrawing @ephesus @DarkSearinox92

The post is pending approval currently but I assume it should be live here soon:

Warning: There is one weird issue with some of the functions governing MEs, so, long story short, playing an ME doesn't automatically pause and resume BGS (default or Mush) or Mush BGM. You will have to manually pause and restart BGMs/BGSs after MEs play if you want that behavior; otherwise those sound channels continue uninterrupted during MEs. But, everything else I tested seems to be working, and this should be better than nothing for those who wanted this in MV.

Hope this helps!

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Here are two ideas if you ever feel like expanding the plugin:
- Option to start from specific point in time (So you don't have to have x versions of the song for specific situations)
- Option to run a common event when the song ends.

m03271996

ReIris
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese(TW)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello! I used the plugin command want stop bgs.
I have eventA and eventB,I write eventA will stop eventB(channel 1) bgs,but it not work.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello! I used the plugin command want stop bgs.
I have eventA and eventB,I write eventA will stop eventB(channel 1) bgs,but it not work.
You need to show me more details. Please show a screenshots of your events.

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a way to modify a volume of already running track?

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Whenever I win a fight, this pops up after victory screen. Didn't test defeat, but escaping doesn't produce this error.
1614885292728.png
1614885300883.png

PS: I haven't tested it with bgm or other types of channel.

m03271996

ReIris
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese(TW)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You need to show me more details. Please show a screenshots of your events.
2021-03-05 13 29 46.png
2021-03-05 13 30 47.png
2021-03-05 13 33 44.png
EventB's plugin command to control Channel 1 also doesn't work either

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Is there a way to modify a volume of already running track?
Good question. There's no dedicated way, and I'm not sure calling the play Mush BGM to play the same track with the same channel will work (it might work, but it'll probably throw an error).

Whenever I win a fight, this pops up after victory screen. Didn't test defeat, but escaping doesn't produce this error.
View attachment 181737
View attachment 181738

PS: I haven't tested it with bgm or other types of channel.
You probably have an event calling the plugin command a second time after the battle. Maybe a common event? Erased event don't reset after battles usually. Or perhaps that problem just appeared after the update?

EventB's plugin command to control Channel 1 also doesn't work either
Just to be sure, you're trying to stop a MUSH BGS, right? The plugin command doesn't work for the default map BGS, you have to use the Stop BGS command on page 2 of the event command list (like you would do before using my plugin).

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You probably have an event calling the plugin command a second time after the battle. Maybe a common event? Erased event don't reset after battles usually. Or perhaps that problem just appeared after the update?
I don't have any events that play sound after battle ends, the only event that runs the sound is the one from previous map that changes the location and sets the sound up.

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't have any events that play sound after battle ends, the only event that runs the sound is from the one from previous map that changes the location and sets the sound up.
Alright, I was able to reproduce the bug, I'll look into it.

m03271996

ReIris
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese(TW)
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Good question. There's no dedicated way, and I'm not sure calling the play Mush BGM to play the same track with the same channel will work (it might work, but it'll probably throw an error).

Just to be sure, you're trying to stop a MUSH BGS, right? The plugin command doesn't work for the default map BGS, you have to use the Stop BGS command on page 2 of the event command list (like you would do before using my plugin).
I used the event command stop bgs still not work,but i used plugin command "Stop All Mush BGSs"can work.

ToshaAngel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Каждый раз, когда я выигрываю бой, это появляется после экрана победы. Не проверял поражение, но побег не вызывает этой ошибки.
View attachment 181737
View attachment 181738

PS: Я не тестировал это с bgm или другими типами каналов.
У меня такая же ошибка.

ToshaAngel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Nerine @m03271996 @ToshaAngel
I'll work on fixing those bugs in 1-2 weeks, I'm currently a bit busy with university.

[MOD]Please post in English since this is the official Degica English support forums. Thank you.[/MOD]
Sorry, the translator fixed this, but I didn't notice.
I wrote that I have the same error as Nerine.

Nerine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made a quick fix to resolve an issue, but it's only a workaround. I can share it with you if you want, but to fix it properly you'll have to wait for an update.
Sorry, the translator fixed this, but I didn't notice.
I wrote that I have the same error as Nerine.

ToshaAngel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made a quick fix to resolve an issue, but it's only a workaround. I can share it with you if you want, but to fix it properly you'll have to wait for an update.
Yes! That would be great!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel so dumb I forgot to set parameters and thought the plugin wasn't working
I can come up with all of the magic skills in the world, but I can hardly think of creative physical weapon skills within the JRPG realm. One of those ones....
It's time for episode 19 of our Make a Cliff Map in RPG Maker MZ... I mean, Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ! Today we're working on our cliff map again. Let's see if we can finish it this time!

A side story is almost getting into the next stage. Almost everything in this game has real-life references.
unfinishedbuildingwip1.jpg
Everyday life is full of absurdity. This is just a reflection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinsel2