- Nov 18, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- EN, FR
- Primarily Uses
MushroomCake28's Item Collector Menu - version 1.03
Have you ever wanted a scene that keep tracks of all the items you gained? A completion list that tells you how much of all the items you have? That also keeps track of chests you opened? Something with a bit more information than the default ItemBook? Then here's the perfect plugin for you!
This plugin allows the player to keep track of every item, weapons and armors that they gained through the game. When earning a new item, the game will automatically add it to the list and the player will be able to look at its information, even if he doesn't possess the item anymore. This is like an item completion list.
The new menu scene can also keep track of how many chests you've opened and indicates you approximately how many are left (gives you a % of completion). This feature however requires you to know the exact number of chests in your game and to manually set a game variable that will keep track of how many chests you've opened. You can deactivate this feature (for example if you don't want to go through your whole game, counting your 200+ chests) by setting a parameter ('Chest Variable') to 0.
Furthermore, the plugin allows an item list that can be separated in sections, respectively: all, regular items, key items, hidden item A, hidden item B, weapons and armors. You can easily remove any of those sections if wanted.
The hard reset feature is still there but no longer necessary (unless you want to reset the item collector saved data manually). The item collector saved data (basically the variables that say if you've seen an item or not) are updated automatically when you change the database or change which items are excluded from the list.
If you have no idea what the hard reset is, you can learn about it in the plugin's help, but it is no longer necessary. If you don't want to bother reading, you aren't missing anything.
- ItemCollector open : opens the scene ItemCollector
- ItemCollector add [type] [id] : make it so a particular item is considered
seen by the game. Set the type to 'items', 'weapons' or 'armors' (without the
apostrophes) for the object category and set the id.
example: ItemCollector add items 2 ** This will add the item with the Id 2.
- ItemCollector remove [type] [id] : make it so a particular item is considered not
seen by the game. Same arguments as the the add command.
- First release.
- Added compatibility with Yanfly Item Core.
- Added Auto updater (replaces the necessary hard reset)
- Fixed a bug where a crashed occurred if there was more armors than weapons.
- Added compatibility features for Yanfly's Equip Core and Item Picture Image plugins:
a) Yanfly's equip's lunatic mode stats can now be displayed in the Item Collector.
b) Yanfly's Item Picture Image can now be displayed instead of the item's icon in the Item Collector.
- Added some parameters to control features specific to Yanfly's plugins in the Item Collector plugin.
- For prevention, place this plugin below all the Yanfly plugins that might interact with it (Yanfly Core, Yanfly Equip Core, Yanfly Item Core, Yanfly Item Picture Image).
This plugin is completely free to use for commercial and non-commercial games. Simply credit MushroomCake28. For more information, visit the Terms section on my website.
- Grab the plugin here: www.dropbox.com/s/zjuvvr8e9m3qvk0/%24MUSH_MenuItemCollector_P1.js?dl=0
- Visit my website: http://mushroomcake28.weebly.com/
- Watch my toturial for this plugin on youtube: