MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's suppose to be working. Are you using the Traits section in the database? If so and it's not working, what's your RPG Maker MV version, and what other plugins are you using?

Krindlekrist

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to get this to recognize gamepad cancel inputs to back out of it as well? There was a fix suggested for mouse input, but gamepad cancelling doesn't seem to work. Thanks!

Krindlekrist

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@MushroomCake28 As far as I know it's natively supported, though I also use Gamepad Config from Yanfly to make it configurable in options. Even if I disabled that plugin, however, I can use a gamepad to control the game.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there,

Really good work of yours.

I got a question/problem. I am using Yanflys Image item, but unfortunately if i have different items some reaveled and some not it shows on the ????? Items always the last image of an revealed item.

As a suggestion would it be possible to use an image for "not seen yet"

I am using your plugin for a collection cards game and so i could use the cards back as image for example.

Thanks for your awesome plugin and plugins(your others are also pretty well tho)

Regards afaryz

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PLUGIN UPDATE (version 1.05)
  • Fixed a bug where moving the cursor from an item using YEP image instead of an icon to a locked item wouldn't make the image of the previous item disappear.
  • Fixed a bug where the zoom process of an YEP image would be shown on screen. Now the image will be visible only after the zoom is set. this way there will be no full size image for 1 frame before zooming correctly the image.

@Afaryz Thanks for reporting the bug! I just fixed it and it should work just fine in version 1.05! As for your suggestion, I'll keep it in mind since it's definitely a nice feature, but I'm not sure when I'm going to really rework all my public plugins.

Afaryz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
PLUGIN UPDATE (version 1.05)
  • Fixed a bug where moving the cursor from an item using YEP image instead of an icon to a locked item wouldn't make the image of the previous item disappear.
  • Fixed a bug where the zoom process of an YEP image would be shown on screen. Now the image will be visible only after the zoom is set. this way there will be no full size image for 1 frame before zooming correctly the image.

@Afaryz Thanks for reporting the bug! I just fixed it and it should work just fine in version 1.05! As for your suggestion, I'll keep it in mind since it's definitely a nice feature, but I'm not sure when I'm going to really rework all my public plugins.
Wow so fast! Thank you very much!

Works perfectly now!

Mogumogu09

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Go to line 589 and change this:

Scene_MenuItemCollector.prototype.updateMushInputs = function() {
if (Input.isTriggered('ok')) {
this.inputTriggeredOk();
} else if (Input.isTriggered('escape')) {
this.inputTriggeredEscape();
}
};

To this:
Scene_MenuItemCollector.prototype.updateMushInputs = function() {
if (Input.isTriggered('ok')||TouchInput.isTriggered()) {
this.inputTriggeredOk();
} else if (Input.isTriggered('escape')|| TouchInput.isCancelled()) {
this.inputTriggeredEscape();
}
};
i get an error when try this.

edit:
i know why it wrong, in new update the function is not in line 589, but in line 602

Last edited:

Mogumogu09

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@MushroomCake28 yup, it's working, thank for the great plugin. But touch input is has little problem, usually when you use touch input 1 click to select and then click again to confirm. but when we use @zodiak030 change, 1 click to select and confirm. it made harder to navigate when you have more than 4 category item.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mogumogu09 Alright then. I know about the touch input, since I haven't thought about it when coding the plugin.

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
how can i make this compatible with tomoaky card script? this looks the best alamanac script so far. thanks

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@migidu I don't offer support to third party plugins. I don't know that plugin, so I can't comment unfortunately. It may be compatible, or it may not be.

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
it is compatible because it's different scenes. i was wondering about changing the display in the status window, and making custom categories not limited to item weapon armor key item. thanks for the reply.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are already 6 categories (consumables, key items, hidden A, hidden B, weapons, armors). Perhaps you could use one of the hidden categories (A or B). The plugin wasn't designed to have custom categories added unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just going to leave this here because a lot of people here don't seem to understand the scope of what is going on:
My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.
I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme