Zymmy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi thanks so much for the reply. ill check it out maybe is my visustella plugin problem

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi thanks so much for the reply. ill check it out maybe is my visustella plugin problem
Actually I'm sorry, I thought I was on my Spatial Audio plugin's thread (which was made for MZ). This plugin was made for MV so it might not work on MZ. I haven't tested it in MZ, but I would highly doubt it works in MZ.

NolanTGS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the same problem as Eliyud was. After skipping my movie, the screen is black for a few seconds yet the menu music plays and I can move around the menu, just not see it. Did you ever figure out the problem?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188