Zymmy

Game in Development: Anica
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi thanks so much for the reply. ill check it out maybe is my visustella plugin problem

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi thanks so much for the reply. ill check it out maybe is my visustella plugin problem
Actually I'm sorry, I thought I was on my Spatial Audio plugin's thread (which was made for MZ). This plugin was made for MV so it might not work on MZ. I haven't tested it in MZ, but I would highly doubt it works in MZ.

NolanTGS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the same problem as Eliyud was. After skipping my movie, the screen is black for a few seconds yet the menu music plays and I can move around the menu, just not see it. Did you ever figure out the problem?

NolanTGS

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Having a second problem I'm only just realizing. Letting my video play the whole way through without skipping makes the audio replay in the background of the title screen. Video doesn't seem like it replays with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prismat83