KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Introduction:

This is going to be a simple, yet cool plugin. This plugin allows you to modify the game's sound effects (talking about the one you set in the database, like the cursor, the confirmation SE, cancel SE, etc.) in the middle of the game via a simple plugin command.

Note:

I didn't test on rpg maker mv version 1.6.0+ since that version forces you to update your old js files and it makes my project (on version 1.4.0) crashes. I only tested this plugin on version 1.4.0 and 1.51. However, it should work on every version.

Features:

There's only a single plugin command to use and it is quite simple:
SoundManagerModule [key] [SE name] [SE pitch] [SE volume]
- key: determines which SE to change. You can select from every keys listed in the help section of the plugin. It's basically all the SE you define in the database.
- SE Name: Filename of the new SE.
- SE Pitch: Pitch of the new SE.
- SE Volume: Volume of the new SE.

Important:

I forgot to mention some information in the video:
- This will not change the SE in the title screen. The way it is designed, it only affects a playthrough, meaning if you can have different SEs at different moment in different playthroughs.

Updates:
1.01:
- First release.

Terms:

Basically, if your project's budget is less than 100 000$ Canadian Dollars and your project is not part of a company that has a net worth of over 1 000 000$ Canadian Dollars, you can use it for free, provided you credit me. For the complete terms and licenses, visit my website, license 101.

Here's the link: https://www.kamostudiogroup.com/terms--licenses.html

If you do happen to have invested more than 100 000$ Canadian Dollars in your project, or your project is part of a company that has a net worth >= 1 000 000$ Canadian Dollars, you can still use my work, but not for free. The cost should be negociated directly with me.

Links:
- Plugin: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3824qbcnpr7c442/$MUSH_SoundManagerModule_P2.js?dl=0
- Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kamo-Studio-Group-185550142221553/

Youtube Tutorial:

AestheticGamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is actually incredibly useful, I thank you for taking the time to make it. I normally didn't use system sounds because you couldn't change them in the middle of the game to anything else, but this solves the issue I had with them. Thanks again for the effort!

Zenny

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fantastic plugin! Thank you for taking the time to make this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carrydeos50