MaGicBush

Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am interested in buying some music for my game and some sfx. Looking on Steam there are SO MANY packs. However none of them have samples from what I can tell? I don't want to blindly buy a music pack that doesn't fit with what I need. I am working on a Zombie survival game, and am looking for some fitting music that is eerie, but also it needs to have some light hearted tracks as well for when in a safe town. Preferably more modern as I am using the POP pack for maps and characters. I was eyeing the Nightmare dream pack, the drama and tragedy music pack, or the Armageddon pack, but I cant find samples. Anyone have any recommendations or is there some way to sample these packs?

*edit* Well I feel stupid. You can watch the trailer video in steam and it seems to sample some of it nice. Though some of them don't have this unfortunately so that's a no buy. However would anyone recommend a good one for a decent price, since I already made this thread?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

But yes, as LadyBaskerville mentions nearly all music packs on site have several samples, so you can check them out here. :)

MaGicBush

Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I assumed resource support meant support for the resource packs which is what I had a question about as its not really a request(well my first question). Anyways, thanks, I checked on the site and there was in fact samples so I bought the one I wanted.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Resource support is mostly for asking how to get resources working/feedback on resources you're making.
I was debating whether to put this here (since you were also asking for suggestions/reccommendations) or in the Product Discussion forum (where you can post if you want to discuss/ask something about the DLC).
I moved it here in case others have some suggestions for you :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2021? I still wonder if people still doing MV than MZ more
Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
0-7, left-to-right, top-to-bottom
As soon as I'm able to get out of bed I'm probably gonna go so hyper from being too cooped up, and burn myself out into another awful flare. lol
It makes me feel proud whenever an RM game does well. Even though I had nothing to do with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krunga