MSMPokeGamer

Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I was designing my game (in RPG Maker MV) And I realised that I may not be able to put RPG Maker MV's assets/music/images into my game. If I put it on the app store (IOS &Mac/Google Play/Steam (PC & Mac) Will I be able to use the assets and music and images found in it? Or would I have to make my own? Would I have to spend money on getting the licences for them? Can I find the licence anywhere, so i have proof i have permission? Thanks a bunch. Answers are really appreciated :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes you can. By purchasing MV you have the license to use the assets that come with it. For any other assets (store bought packs, free downloads on the forum, etc) you will need to check the terms of each creator.

MSMPokeGamer

Game Maker
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes you can. By purchasing MV you have the license to use the assets that come with it. For any other assets (store bought packs, free downloads on the forum, etc) you will need to check the terms of each creator.

Thank You So Much For Answering! That Is Amazing! : )

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrsmatmoney